Friday 25 April 2014

Today in my Doorstep


I don't know why but recently i have become fond of yellow /mustard color . Whenever i go to store one color that my eyes search is yellow.

I had eyes on a super cute bag-pack from 20dresses  ( Here ) .
This bag has been in my shopping cart like forever  ( no , i am kidding but yes it has been 2 months , i guess) i used my credit to get 50 % off on this bag.

Guess what , i think it's  my best purchase . i love the color , look of the bag.
Material is artificial leather and looks super stylish and really cool .


I will definitely pair it with My tee  ( Hope it will arrive soon ) and denim short and ankle length boots and i am ready . Right now , i am saving this one for that tee.

I love this site. I got a sweet little letter and a cute earring as the Gift .

I absolutely love it.

Looking forward for more amazing shopping experiences from the site. 

Love

Food.Fashion.Fun


1 comment: